Has pornography or chat room use taken over your life and relationships?
Has your online sexual behaviour stopped being fun, or been overtaken by bad feelings or consequences?
We work with men and their partners to help eliminate or reduce porn using a simple three point strategy.
1. Remove and block as much access to unhelpful adult content as possible. This is especially important if you are worried about the type of online content you are looking at or engaging with. If it includes content that is risky or extreme, it is very important that you put blocks on your access to adult material and sites. This gives you space and room to interrupt risky behaviours.
2. Find or organise for someone to act as an accountable partner who can help you in the battle, and use accountability software to help with this.
3. Improve meaning and fulfillment in your life and your relationships, by you asking...
- What has been going on in my life?
- How would I like it to be?
- How do you/ we get there?
Safer Lives can help with each of these steps.
For a consultation in Leeds or Manchester, please contact us in total conﬁdence by email - email@example.com